Postgraduate Research Bursary
Up to £12,500
A generous donation has been received by the University of Kent to help support a full-time research student (PhD) facing financial hardship.
This bursary will provide up to £12,500 towards tuition fees or maintenance costs for one year only, in the first instance
To be eligible candidates:
- Must be registered full-time research students
- Must be commencing years 2 or 3 of their PhD in the 2019/20 Academic year
- Must be of good academic standing
- Must be able to demonstrate need for the bursary
UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are invited to apply.
How to apply
To request an application form, email Scholarships@kent.ac.uk with the subject 'Postgraduate Research Bursary' including the following information:
- Your full name
- Your University student ID number.
- Applicants must be able to attend an interview panel in May 2019 ( Panel date will be confirmed closer to the deadline date )
The deadline for applications for 2019 has now passed. Full details for 2020 will be published here when available.