Jump to body content.
Find a Scholarship

Professional Career Development Loans

The University of Kent is a Professional and Career Development Loans registered Learning Provider, registration number [8353].

A Professional and Career Development Loan is a commercial bank loan that you can use to help pay for work-related learning.

For further information on financial assistance to support your learning:
Visit the GOV.UK website:  https://www.gov.uk/career-development-loans/overview
Or contact the National Careers Service on 0800 100 900.


For information on how to apply see:  https://www.gov.uk/career-development-loans/overview

Publishing Office - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 764000