£46,250 fee waiver - Made up of £9,250 per annum for 5 years
The deadline for this scholarship has now passed.
This scholarship is open to Kent & Medway Medical School (KMMS) applicants only.
This scholarship has been generously funded by the Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT). The Trust provides mental health services across the county of Kent, and the award is intended to support a candidate with a demonstrated interest and aptitude in mental health.
The scholarship covers full fees (currently £9,250 per year) for the full 5 years of the course (£46,250 total).
How to apply
Apply by submitting the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
(applications only) before the deadline:
- A 500 word statement titled 'Why I am suitable for the Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust scholarship'
- Letters of support from (at least one of) social worker, teacher, doctor, minister of religion
- Written confirmation of benefit award/tax credit notice, in the name of the student (vulnerable or discretionary) or parent (discretionary)
- Documents to support financial status; such as SLC statements, 16-19 Bursary, UCAT bursary, benefits statement
- Documents to support involvement in Psychology A level or involvement in mental health work and activities to benefit mental illness
For further information and enquiries, please contact email@example.com