£1,000 financial support to cover personal expenses and project running costs
The University of Kent is pleased to welcome applications for scholarships from enthusiastic students who are interested in providing opportunities within the local and campus communities.
The Community Scholarship offers students a great way to demonstrate leadership, enthusiasm and organisational skills - essential to future employers.
What’s included in the scholarship?
- £1,000 financial support to cover personal expenses and project running costs
- Advice, training and project management support from the Student Activities and Scholarships Officer in delivering your project
- Personal and employability skills development
- Access to additional project funding dependent on the nature and quality of the individual scholarship project.
Application is open to all Kent students enrolled at Canterbury or Medway from all stages, disciplines and modes of study. Projects can be related to sport, arts, music, cultural or any other discipline.
Successful applications will demonstrate the following:
- A project brief which exhibits careful thought and planning.
- A inclusive project which benefits the local or campus community.
- Demonstrable benefits and outcomes for participants.
- Evidence of commitment to past projects completed will also be considered.
- Each application is considered on its individual merits by the scholarships board.
How to apply
Request an application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Debbie Worthington, Student Activities
and Scholarships Officer.
For more information please contact email@example.com