Graduate School Scholarship - exclusively for Kent graduates
£1,000 reduction (£500 per annum for part-time students, for 2 years) in tuition fees.
The Graduate School Scholarship Scheme was established in 2009 to celebrate the founding of the University's Graduate School, which is responsible for the strategic development of graduate education and research within the University.
The Scholarship is awarded to 2017 University of Kent Graduates who earn a Bachelor's degree with honours (or undergraduate Masters degree) and register for a postgraduate degree at Kent by 1 October 2017.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree with honours (or undergraduate Master's degree) awarded in 2017 by the University of Kent.
- This scholarship offer is not available to those students who have been awarded foundation degrees, HNCs, HNDs or postgraduate degrees.Candidates must have satisfied the criteria for admission and register for a postgraduate degree (Master's or Doctorate) with the University of Kent by 1 October 2017.
- Candidates must be self-funded, i.e. they are paying their tuition fees themselves.
- Open to overseas/home/EU fee paying students.
- MArch students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Candidates can hold the Graduate School Scholarship in conjunction with other awards except where these awards offer full fees. The Graduate School Scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with the University's loyalty discount.
How to apply
There is no need to make a separate application. The tuition fee reduction will be provided to all eligible 2017 graduates on registration.
Candidates must have registered for a postgraduate degree (Master's or Doctorate) with the University of Kent by 1 October 2017.