£1,000 reduction (£500 per annum for part-time students, for 2 years) in tuition fees
Candidates must have registered for a postgraduate degree (Master's or Doctorate) with the University of Kent starting in September or January of the 2020-21 academic year, by 31 January 2021.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor's degree with honours (or undergraduate Master's degree) awarded in 2020 by the University of Kent.
- This scholarship offer is not available to those students who have been awarded foundation degrees, HNCs, HNDs or postgraduate degrees. Candidates must have satisfied the criteria for admission and register for a postgraduate degree (Master's or Doctorate) with the University of Kent within the 2020-21 academic year, with a September or January start.
- Candidates must be self-funded, i.e. they are paying their tuition fees themselves.
- Open to overseas/home/EU fee paying students.
- MArch students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Candidates can hold the Graduate School Scholarship in conjunction with other awards except where these awards offer full fees. The Graduate School Scholarship cannot be held in conjunction with the University's loyalty discount.
The Graduate School Scholarship Scheme was established in 2009 to celebrate the founding of the University's Graduate School, which is responsible for the strategic development of graduate education and research within the University.
The Scholarship is awarded to 2020 University of Kent Graduates who earn a Bachelor's degree with honours (or undergraduate Masters degree) and register for a postgraduate degree at Kent that is due to commence within the 2020-21 academic year. Both September and January start dates will be accepted.
How to apply
There is no need to make a separate application. The tuition fee reduction will be provided to all eligible 2020 graduates on registration.