How to apply
New applicants to Kent should apply via their KentVision portal at: https://evision.kent.ac.uk
You will be asked to upload a CV in your portal.
Current Kent PhD students should email the following documents to email@example.com
- Research proposal of approximately 2,000 words.
- TWO academic references (on official headed paper) that include:
- full name and status/title of referee.
- name, address and telephone number of their institution or place of work.
- details of referees relationship to the applicant.
- full name of the applicant.
- Note: references from University of Kent academic staff may be emailed from their University email account. Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998, references received by the University may be disclosed to the applicant.
- Note: It is your responsibility to ensure that references are received by Scholarships Unit before the deadline below. Please allow sufficient time for your academic referees to submit your references.