Brussels School of International Studies Scholarship (PGT)
Total fund: €130,000
The Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) award approximately €130,000 worth of scholarships each year. We are looking for the brightest and best students, who will become ambassadors for BSIS in the future. We are looking for those with an excellent profile and strong academic potential.
Scholarships will be awarded in the form of a partial fee waiver of €8,000.
- Applicants should be holding an offer to study at the Brussels School of International Studies, for any of the MA or LLM degrees.
- Applicants should hold or be expecting a first degree with the equivalent of a first class honours degree or a GPA of greater than 3.5 on the American system (or equivalent).
- Open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying applicants.
- Open to full-time students only.
How to apply
- Applications are required to prepare a short essay (500 words), the title of which will be communicated once the scholarship applications open in February 2019.
- The essay should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Scholarship application Firstname SURNAME application number”, for example: Scholarship application Andrew SMITH 123456789.
For students starting in September 2019:
Applications Open: 01 February 2019
Applications Close: 10 April 2019
For students starting in January 2020:
Applications Open: 01 October 2019
Applications Close: 10 November 2019