20% tuition fee waiver
A joint partnership between Aviva and 11 of the UK’s leading universities, the Aviva Scholarship Programme brings together two of the UK’s world-leading sectors – education and insurance – to promote British education and international exchanges. We are delighted to offer ten scholarships, worth 20% of the tuition fees, to students from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan and Vietnam applying to any taught undergraduate degree or taught masters degree.
To be eligible for this scholarship candidates must:
- Be citizens of China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan or Vietnam
- Be assessed as being an overseas fee payer
- Have applied for any taught undergraduate degree or taught masters degree
The applicant, his/her parent, or his/her legal guardian, must also be a current Aviva policyholder.
For the full eligibility criteria, please visit: https://www.avivascholarships.com/scholarship/how-to-apply.html
How to apply
As well as following the application procedure below, applicants must have been offered a conditional place and made Kent their firm choice before the deadline date of 31 May 2019.
To be considered for the scholarship, please complete the following steps:
- Submit an application on the Aviva Scholarship website: https://www.avivascholarships.com/scholarship/application.html by their deadline of 15 February 2019.
- Apply for the international scholarship as per the instructions on the following page: https://www.kent.ac.uk/scholarships/search/FNADINTNAT01 by the deadline of 31 May 2019.
To be considered for the scholarship, please complete the following steps by 31 May 2019:
Undergraduate applicants Aviva scholarship deadline: 15 February 2019 University of Kent scholarship deadline: 31 May 2019
Postgraduate applicants Aviva scholarship deadline: 31 May 2018 University of Kent scholarship deadline: 31 May 2019