1st Formations Business Scholarship
£600 (External Link)
Our Scholarship awards up to 10 successful applicants with a bursary of £600 each. The bursary is designed to help students with some of the additional costs involved in studying, such as the cost of course materials, textbooks and other living expenses.
For further information see the following web page: www.1stformations.co.uk/business-scholarship/
The closing date for applications for the 2018-19 1st Formations Business Scholarship is 31st May 2019.
We will contact and announce the successful candidates by 28th June 2019. The scholarship will be awarded shortly thereafter.
1st Formations Business Scholarship is open to anyone currently studying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in a recognised UK academic institution. To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- A current student in a recognised UK academic institution.
- Display a desire to run your own business.
- Demonstrate academic excellence by providing a letter of recommendation from a tutor or course co-ordinator.
- You must not be a previous recipient of the 1st Formations Business Scholarship.
- Demonstrate personal circumstances which make you a suitable candidate for additional financial support.
How to apply
All you need to do is send us an email including a letter of recommendation from a tutor or course co-ordinator (Please also include a contact email address or telephone number for your sponsor) and a note of recent grades/exam results from current course.
In 500 words or less, explain what makes you a good candidate for the Scholarship. Outline any circumstances which you feel may aid your application and detail how you would use the funds to assist in your studies if successful.
Email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for 2018/19 has passed. Information on the scholarship for 2019/20 will be published here when available.