The Blackbaud Scholarship provides two partial scholarships of £2,500 (£1,250 towards tuition fees each year of the degree programme), assessed by application, for entrants to the University’s MA in Philanthropic Studies.
27 June 2021, 23:59 BST
- Have an unconditional offer to begin the MA Philanthropic Studies (not PG Diploma or PG Certificate) in September 2021.
- Possess a 2:1 first degree.
- Work for a small charity, defined as having an annual turnover of less than £1 million.
- Proactively indicate that they wish to be considered for either or both of the full or partial Blackbaud Scholarship.
- Be in need of financial support in order to join the degree programme.
Blackbaud, developers of software and services for non-profit organisations, is offering a partial scholarship to support an MA Philanthropic Studies student starting in September 2021. The partial scholarship will be paid towards tuition fees for the degree programme which is part-time over two years.
The partial scholarship consists of: 2 x partial scholarships of £2,500 (£1,250 towards tuition fees each year of the degree programme).
How to apply
To apply, upload a covering letter detailing how you meet the criteria through your Kent application portal.
All documents must be in either Microsoft Word or PDF format. Documents that are not sent in this format will not be reviewed. Please do NOT send documents via Google Docs or SharePoint.