School of Psychology Taught Masters Scholarships
- Receive a £500-£2,000 discount on tuition fees or paid direct to you
- A number of awards are available for entry in 2019
- Scholarships are allocated to applicants who meet the general award criteria outlined below on a competitive basis, applications will be ranked by a selection panel.*
The School of Psychology is offering a number of scholarships of £500-£2,000 to applicants of any tuition fee paying status registering on one of our full-time taught MSc programmes in September 2019.
To be eligible for a Scholarship all
of the following criteria must be met:
Country - Minimum grade required for Scholarship (assuming qualification is deemed comparable to UK Bachelor Honours degree)
- The applicant must have achieved OR be on track to achieve an excellent result in their Psychology undergraduate degree. See table below for minimum requirements from various countries. This list is not exhaustive, qualifications from other countries will be considered on an individual basis
China - 85% overall average
India - First class with distinction
Malaysia - Class 1/I OR CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
Turkey - CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
USA - CGPA of 3.5 out of 4.0
UK - First class honours
MSc in Cognitive Psychology/NeuropsychologyMSc in Developmental PsychologyMSc in Forensic PsychologyMSc in Organisational PsychologyMSc in Political PsychologyMSc in Social and Applied Psychology
- and the applicant must become a full-time registered student of one of these courses in September 2019:
- and the applicant must demonstrate a commitment to PhD study at the University of Kent and must also describe how they might contribute to the School of Psychology as an ambassador. Applicants should use their covering letter to fulfil this criterion.
How to apply
Please email email@example.com before 31 March 2019 with a cover letter and CV.
Your application will be considered when you have received and accepted an offer of a place on one of the aforementioned MSc programmes.
If you have completed your undergraduate degree, you must have satisfied all conditions that your MSc offer is subject to.
If your undergraduate degree is still in progress, you can still be considered on the basis of academic performance to date however, all other MSc offer conditions must be satisfied. To be awarded, such applicants will need to be short-listed by the panel and to complete their degree with a first class honours or equivalent.
Note that an offer of a place on an MSc programme does not constitute an offer of funding.
*The School of Psychology reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates. The School of Psychology Taught Master's Scholarships for Excellence 2019 are subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of award.
31 March 2019