Applications for this scholarship should be made via your applicant portal.
You will only be able to submit an application for this scholarship via your portal once you have received an offer from the Kent & Medway Medical School.
In order be considered for this scholarship, you will need to submit:
- A 500 word statement titled 'Why I am suitable for The Christopher Marsh Family Memorial Scholarship'.
- Full school and/or university transcripts detailing academic career.
- Full certificates of public examination results and university results, if applicable.
- Certificates and details of academic prizes.
- Any other academic achievements.
For more information about the range of KMMS scholarships please visit their dedicated web page.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.