Applications for this scholarship should be made via your applicant portal.
You will only be able to submit an application for this scholarship via your portal once you have received an offer from the Kent & Medway Medical School (KMMS).
In order be considered for this scholarship, you will need to submit:
- A 500 word statement titled 'Why I am suitable for the Frittenden (Tuition fees) Scholarship'.
- A supporting letter from a teacher, doctor, social worker or minister of religion.
- Written confirmation from the local authority of current/previous looked-after status (if applicable).
- Written confirmation of benefit award/tax credit notice, in the name of the student (vulnerable or discretionary) or parent (discretionary).
- Documents to support financial status such as: 16-19 Bursary, UCAT Bursary, benefits statement, P60 End of Year certificate or self-assessment or previous 3 months payslips for adults in the household.
For more information about the range of KMMS scholarships please visit their dedicated web page.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.