Kent Engineering and Digital Arts Postgraduate Scholarship (for UK and EU students)
£1,000 one off payment
A maximum of 4 scholarships will be awarded to UK and EU applicants across all postgraduate taught and research programmes in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts. They will be awarded based on outstanding merit who meet all the criteria below.
- Be in receipt of a conditional offer for either a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts for September 2019
- Firmly accept an offer by 31 May 2019
- A total of 4 scholarships worth £1,000.00 are available to all home and EU applicants
- Shortlisted applicants (with the exception of research applicants) will be required to attend an interview (or via Skype for overseas applicants)
- Scholarship holders would be expected to undertake reasonable duties to support the external profile of the School of Engineering and Digital Arts, for instance assisting with Open Days, outreach with the local community, working with the International Development team and promoting the School of Engineering and Digital Arts in their home countries
- This award can be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent
- The scholarship will be paid at the end of the first three months of registration.
How to apply
You should apply for the scholarship only after you have received a formal offer to study a programme in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts. Applications for the Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal.
Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries.
You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for. Click on Apply
and follow the steps to submit your application. As part of your application you will need to upload an essay which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. For this essay, please write no more than 750 words detailing how studying your chosen postgraduate programme at the School of Engineering and Digital Arts will enhance your career and personal development.
The deadline for this scholarship for 2019/20 has passed. Details for 2020/21 will be published here when available.