SECL Bodossaki Foundation Athens Scholarship
50% Tuition fee discount
The University of Kent is pleased to announce four scholarships funded by the Bodossaki Foundation to study on the MA in Heritage Management at Kent’s Athens centre in Elefsina, an Athenian suburb, beginning in September 2018. The Bodossaki Foundation was established in 1972 and is one of the most respected privately owned public-benefit organizations in Greece.
• The scholarship is open only to applicants intending to study full-time.
• UK, EU and overseas fee paying students are all eligible.
• A first or upper-second class honours degree in a relevant subject or equivalent.
• The tuition fee for the programme from home/EU and overseas students is €7,500.
• The scholarship is a 50% reduction of tuition fees for the programme, equivalent to €3,750.
How to apply
• Candidates should make an application to study on the MA in Heritage Management: https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/postgraduate/how-to-apply/#online
• You must state you intend to apply for the scholarship as part of your application.
• The application deadline is 1 July 2018
or until all four scholarships have been awarded.
If you have any queries, please email the Heritage Management office in Elefsina at: email@example.com
The closing date for this scholarship has now passed.