£1,000 towards tuition fees for one academic year
The Postgraduate Jarman Scholarship offers 4 awards of £1,000 each to students who have been offered a place on one of our Postgraduate Masters programme in The School of Arts and is open to UK/EU and Overseas applicants from any country.
- Applicants must have received an offer of a place on one of our MA programmes by Sunday 26 May 2019.
- The scholarship will be awarded to applicants able to demonstrate how they have contributed creatively towards their subject area (Drama, Film or History of Art) in recent years.
For further information, please contact The School of Arts: https://www.kent.ac.uk/arts/contact.html
How to apply
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must demonstrate in no more than 400 words how they have contributed creatively towards their subject area in recent years. Examples of ways in which you may have contributed creatively towards your subject area:
- organising/participating in events outside of your undergraduate degree programme
- blogging or making YouTube films
- delivering a talk on subject area
- community work carried out in the Arts field
- newspaper/letter activities, etc.
Applicants must apply via their Applicant Portal by 26 May 2019
The deadline for this scholarship for 2019/20 has passed. Details for 2020/21 will be published here when available