The School provides students and research groups with excellent facilties which are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and resources.
- Animal Postcranial Evolution investigating the evolution and functional morphology of the postcranial skeleton
- Ethnobiology Laboratory focusing on identification of useful plants, herbarium practice, on culture and taste perception, and material culture. The Lab also houses the Ellen fieldwork collections, and a small general reference biocultural collection.
- Human Osteology our lab specializes in tooth and bone histology, and stable isotope analysis, and is fully equipped for sectioning, high resolution microscopy, image analysis, and collagen extraction.
- Genetics focusing on conservation genetics, genomics, disease ecology and ecological and evolutionary studies.
- Virtual Palaeoanthropology
- Visual Anthropology
- Field Station
- In-school computing room
- Biological Anthropology teaching lab