£2000 per year scholarship available for international undergraduate student
9th March 2018
We are delighted to offer this scholarship to an inspiring international student joining one of the School of Anthropology and Conservation undergraduate programmes in September 2018.
This scholarship of £2000 per year contributes to the cost of your tuition fees for your degree. It will be renewed on an annual basis, for up to three years of academic study, subject to good academic progress.
To be eligible for consideration for a scholarship, all of the conditions below must have been satisfied:
- an application must have been made for a single honours undergraduate degree course offered by the School of Anthropology and Conservation at the University of Kent, beginning in September 2018;
- the applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course;
- the applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer;
- the University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date;
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship
Please note that this scholarship is only open to students beginning a new, full time programme. The scholarship will only be awarded if the successful candidate meets the conditions of their offer.
Details on how to apply are here.