Dr Eduardo Vasquez
Lecturer in Forensic
- Aggression, displaced aggression.
- Inter-group relations: personalization, self-disclosure and liking; inter-group conflict and aggression; inter-gang violence.
- Alcohol and social behaviors: alcohol and aggression, alcohol and inter-group anxiety.
- Vasquez, E.A., Pedersen, W.C., Bushman, B. J., Kelley, N., J., Demeestere., P., & Miller, N. (2013). Lashing out after stewing over public insults: The effect of public provocation and rumination on triggered displaced aggression. Aggressive Behavior, 39, 13-29.
- Vasquez, E. A., Osman, S., & Wood, J. L. (2012). Rumination and the displacement of aggression in United Kingdom gang-affiliated youth. Aggressive Behavior, 38, 89-97.
- Vasquez, E.A. (2009). Cognitive load, trigger salience, and the facilitation of triggered displaced aggression. European Journal of Social Psychology, 39, 684-693.
- Pedersen, W.C., Bushman, B.J., Vasquez, E.A., & Miller, N. (2008). Kicking the (barking) dog effect: The moderating role of target attributes on triggered displaced aggression. Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin, 34, 1382-1395.