I am currently involved in a cross-disciplinary PhD research programme in social psychology and politics. My current research focuses on collective action, namely generally investigating internal and external factors that might encourage or discourage individuals to actively join with the purpose of achieving a common objective.
- Dr Giovanni Travaglino (1st Supervisor)
- Dr Harmonie Toros (2nd Supervisor)
- Professor Dominic Abrams (3rd Supervisor)
2017-2020 – Vice Chancellor's Scholarship
- Heering, M.S., & Leone, L. (2018). Power moderates the effects of Social Dominance Orientation on punishment: An experimental analysis. Psychological Reports. DOI: 10.1177/0033294118755095.
- Passafaro, P., Cini, C., Boi, L., D'Angelo, M., Heering, M.S., Lucchetti, L., Mancini, A., Martemucci, V., Pacella, G., Patrizi, F., Sassu, F., Triolo, M. (2015). The sustainable tourist: Values, attitudes and personality. Tourism and Hospitality Research. DOI: 10.1177/1467358415576086.