Dr Markus Bindemann
Reader in Psychology
Stage 2+ Chief Examiner
Current research students
- Natalie Gentry (ESRC DTC): TBA.
- Emma Garcia (School of Psychology Departmental Studentship): TBA.
- Hannah Tummon (ESRC DTC): TBA.
Past research students
- Dr Matthew Fysh PhD Cognitive Psychology/Neuropsychology: "Time pressure and human-computer interaction in face matching". Funder: University of Kent. 2014-2017.
- Dr Janice Attard-Johnson PhD Cognitive Psychology/Neuropsychology: "Measuring sexual interest with pupillary responses". Funder: University of Kent. 2013-2016.
- Dr Gail Austen PhD Conservation & Ecology / Cognitive Psychology: "Eyeing-up biodiversity: How we identify species". Funder: Kent 50th Anniversary Scholarship. 2013-2017.
- Dr Alejandro J Estudillo PhD Psychology: "Multisensory and gaze-contingent stimulation of the own face". Funder: University of Kent. 2012-2015.
- Dr Kaewmart Pongakkasira PhD Psychology: "The detection of faces in complex natural scenes". Funder: Royal Thai Government. 2012-2015.
- Dr Andrew Russ PhD Psychology: "Diagnosing eyewitness accuracy". Funder: School of Psychology Departmental Studentship. 2011-2015.
- Dr Hamood Alenezi PhD Cognitive Psychology/Neuropsychology: "The role of feedback in unfamiliar face identification". Funder: Saudi Government. 2011-2014.