- How to access your exam timetable
- How to complete the multiple choice answer sheet (PDF)
- Past exam papers (Please note that modules assessed with a multiple choice element are not available.)
- Special arrangements for candidates
- Students who know that they will require special examination arrangements should arrange for an appointment with Student Support as early in the academic year as possible.
- Students who require special arrangements due to accident or sudden illness can normally be accommodated at short notice.
- Students whose religious beliefs mean that they would prefer not to sit an exam on a particular day should contact the Student Records and Examinations Office as early in the academic year as possible.
- For advice on revision and exam technique, see the Revision and exams section of the Student Learning online resources page, or contact the Student Advisor, Lisa Clark, for advice and information.
Rubrics for 2016/17 exams
Please see the links below for the rubrics for the Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 exams.