Colleagues who would like to learn more about working with the media or the University in the news should contact the Press Office.
Recent selected coverage for w/c 11 September:
- ‘£27m project to extend and refurbish University of Kent library nears completion‘ – Kent News – Read our press release here
- ‘TV show triggers little-known phobia‘ – Tom Kupfer– CNN. Read our press release here
- ‘Terry Waite returns to Canterbury for In Conversation series at the Gulbenkian – Bexley Times. Read our press release here
- ‘Dementia treatment: Unlocking rogue protein could be KEY to curing Alzheimer’s’ – Dr Wei-Feng Xue – The Express. Read our press release here.
- ‘Expert says action needed as deadly heroin mix being sold in Canterbury’ – Professor Alex Stevens – Kent Online.
- ‘Want to Nudge Your Behavior in the Right Direction? Practice A Little Self-Surveillance’ – Dr Tim Hopthrow – PsychCentral – Read our press release here.
Previous selected coverage for September:
- ‘What’s stopping pharmacies doing more to reduce pressure on GPs?’ – Professor Janet Krska – the Guardian. Read our press release here
- ‘Grenfell Tower research to expose gaps in the law‘ – Professor Helen Carr and Dr Ed Kirton-Darling – Law Gazette. Read our press release here
- ‘Why people tend to support hackers’ group‘ – Dr Giovanni Travaglino – The Statesman. Read our press release here.
- ‘Are money problems causing you migraines?‘ – Dr David Wilkinson – The Daily Mail. Read our press release here.
- ‘Bishops unfazed by surge among the non-religious in latest British Social Attitudes survey‘ – Dr Lois Lee – Church Times. Read our press release here.
Total coverage by month: