University Centre Tonbridge Library
The University of Kent Library at Tonbridge offers library and IT facilities for students at:
University of Kent Tonbridge Centre
First Floor, Block A
KCC Adult Education Building
Kent TN9 1TG (view map)
There is no student parking; find out about local transport and parking
Contact us / book renewals
At the University of Kent's Tonbridge library (not the Kent County Council Library):
- Telephone: 01732 368 449
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renew items online: log into your University of Kent Library account
- Full contact details
- PCs and printers are available for students' use.
- Photocopying facilities in the Library cost 5p per A4 side, 10p per A3 side. Ask staff for help if required. Staff and tutors have priority when using the photocopier.
- A café is usually open 9am-2pm during term time.