Surveys, tests, questionnaires and diagnostic criteria for mental health
Sometimes you may need to use standard tests and measures for assignments. The School of Psychology will often provide what you need, but if you need to find them yourself the list below gives good quality resources that are freely available:
- FAQ: Finding Information about Psychological Tests: part of the Testing and Assessment section of the American Psychological Association website
- Psychological Testing Centre: British Psychological Society's guide to psychological testing techniques and resources
- WHO Classification: criteria for disease, disability and health: used for epidemiological reporting processes.
- Overview of WHO classifications. Includes:
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM): information pages from the American Psychiatric Association