Book a group study space in the Library
Students can book a Group Study Room or Group Study Booth for up to 2 hours in the Templeman Library.
- If you are on campus go to isbooking.kent.ac.uk and log in.
- All rooms have a large screen and student PC.
- If you won't be watching a film, please don't choose room 3 if others are free.
- Book at least 4 hours ahead and up to 4 weeks ahead.
- If a room is not booked and nobody is using it, please use it.
Bring a cable if you want to connect your laptop
You can connect your laptop to the large screen: you will need your own HDMI, DisplayPort or VGA cable and plug it in.
Film viewing equipment is in Group Study Room 3
Group Study Room 3 has a multi-region Blu-Ray/DVD player, surround sound, multiple light levels and blackout blinds.
Room and booth locations
- All the Group Study Booths are in C Block on Floor 1, near the IT & Library Support Desk.
- Group Study Rooms 1 - 4 are in C Block on Floor 2.
- Group Study Rooms 5 - 8 are in D Block on the Ground Floor.
- Group Study Rooms and Booths are for students only.
- Users must follow the Library and IT regulations