University of Kent Archive
Aerial view of University of Kent campus, 25 July 1967. Reference v.145.
The University of Kent Archive (UKA) is the repository for records created by the University’s central administration and other constituent parts of the University. These records chart the origins and development of the University, recording its principal activities, functions and decisions.
The archive includes:
- Papers on foundation and establishment of the University
- Minutes of committees including Senate and Council
- Printed material including Annual Reviews, prospectuses, newsletters
- Photographs documenting staff, students and the campus
- Student generated content including student newspapers InCant, Kred and InQuire
- Records of Gulbenkian, the University’s Arts Centre
Cataloguing is ongoing - please email us if you have any queries or wish to see material from this collection.
Collection in brief
Contents: foundation papers, meeting minutes, printed material, photographs, student-generated content
Period: 20th - 21st century
Catalogued: ongoing – email email@example.com for access