Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- type script(2)
- Precincts 22(2)
Minutes of the January Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 3rd February, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the December Monthly Meeting, 2 Special Meetings, and of the Estates Committee meeting - Burgate 35; Christ Church Gate keys. Choir School Committee minutes - Mr. C. Link. Cathedral Crypt and A. R. P. (air-raid precautions). Precincts 29. Precincts 12A. Burgate 21A. Burgate 28. Property - increase of rents. Mr. Johnson - lay clerk's pension. Canonical residences - drainage. South door of Cathedral. Canon in charge of gardens. Halford bequest. Clergy Widows' and Orphans Fund and, and Education Society. Palace Street 53 and 56. Living of Deopham. Lightin of Choir stalls. Request for gift of communion rails. Kent County Agricultural Society. Cost of printing. Guiding permit for Cathedral. Plans of Canterbury Cathedral. Organist's salary. Choir School.
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Wednesday, 26th April, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting - Deopham; Saxon pocket sundial; Rev. G. W. Lampe; Choir School. The Greater Chapter. Minutes of the Estates Committee, 14th April, 1939 - Christ Church Gate; Friends' Festival; Westcliffe Chancel; Air raid precautions. Ceremonial and use at the Eucharist. Installation fees. Seats in Cathedral for Bishops. Caution money. Burgate 12. Burgate 29/30. Sun Street 14/16. Bell Harry Tower. Salary of Precentor. Salary of Organist. Choir School piano. Number of lay clerks. Cathedral printing. Undercroft of Howley Library. Cathedral flowers. Choir School fees outstanding. King's School account. Rev. Dr. C. S. Phillips.