Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Irish Republican Army (I.R.A.)(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- type script(2)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes
Minutes of the May Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 27th May, 1939. The following items were discussed - Chapter accounts. Chancels Fund. Enthronement Fund. Dean's loan account. Plastic works in Cloisters. Appropriation accounts. Voluntary offerings. Choir School accounts. Budget 1939/40. Salaries of Precentor and organist. Corporators' drawings. Adoption of accounts. Precautions against [I.R.A.] bomb outrages. Minutes of the April Monthly meeting - Meeting of Greater Chapter; A.R.P. [air raid precautions] and W. Gardner; Seats in Cathedral for Bishops; Number of lay clerks; King's School accounts. Minutes of the Estates Committee - Precints 29; Vulcanizing machine; Cathedral fire-squad. Pathways. North entrance to the Choir. Collections for Church Schools. Use and Ceremonial. Weekly Chapter meetings.
St. John's Audit, "being a general Chapter of the Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of Christ Canterbury", held on Friday, 23rd June, 1939. The following items were discussed - Report of Sir Charles Peers. Minutes of the most recent Weekly meeting - Statute III; Car parking in the Precincts. Reading of Statutes. Repair of Cathedral books. Seats in Cathedral for Bishops. Loudspeakers. Heyman Scholarship. A.R.P (air raid precaution) shelters. Sun Street 14, 15 and 16. Canterbury Lectionary. Tithe annuities. Mr. R. Todd. Palace Street 44. Sun Street 19/20. Burgate 26. Burgate 32. Mr. Biffen. New Statutes.