Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(2)
- Buffs, The (Royal East Kent Regiment)(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Sermons(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Lambeth Conference(1)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 19th May, 1939. The following items were discussed - Palace Street 40. Precincts 29. Cathedral printing. Howley Library undercroft. Bell Harry Tower. Water Tower Garden. Salary of Precentor. Paddock Wood. Westcliffe Chancel. Friends' Programme stall. Fire-hose. Choir School - Accounts; Fees outstanding; Board wages; Fire drill at night; Clothing for boarders. Chapter annual accounts. Cathedral fire squad. Buffs Remembrance Service.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 21st July, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting. Trees. Dr. Emery Barnes. Louspeakers. Lambeth Conference. Festival accounts. Burgate 10B. Burgate 34B. New Statutes. Burgate 23. Use and Ceremonial. List of Preachers. Choir School - Mrs Crossley. Patronage of Hinxhill with Brook. Chois lighting. Mr. Thackray. Mr. Poole's holiday. Precincts 11E. King's School Appeal.
- image unavailable