Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Archaeological Finds(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Cantuarian (School Magazine)(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Commutation scheme(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)--Walpole Collection of Manuscripts(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(2)
Minutes of the January Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 30th January 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the December Monthly Meeting. Sheldwich. Willesborough. Burgate 24. Sun Street 17. Sun Street 24. Clerk of Works, King's School Classrooms. Loss of Cathedral Key. Bell Harry Tower. Cathedral Boilers. Insurance of Boilers. Library Undercroft; Precincts 3. Cathedral Electric Lighting and Power. Stipend of Assistant organist. A. G. Baker, office staff. Pension Fund. Mr. E. Street. Grants - Clergy Widows and Orphans Fund and Education Society. Chorister J. A. Vane. Committe of Ways and Means, 1937. "Canterbury use" for the Service of Holy Communion. St. John's, Hoxton, Appeal. Cathedral Stone for Suva, Fiji. South West Porch, Dangerous Step. Almonry of Green Court Gate. South West Transept, South Window. Cleaning of Eastern End of crypt. The Statutes. Recitation of the Psalter. King's School Mint Yard Building. Burgate 10B. Burgate 15B. Heyman Scholarship Fund. Tithe - Seath and Appleton; Preston next Wingham. S. Powell, Brabourne. H. H. Reader, East Peckham. Mrs. Treble, St. Peter's. P. Nicholls, Brabourne. Hewlett Johnson was absent owing to illness.
St. John's Audit, "being a general Chapter of the Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of Christ Canterbury", held on Wednesday, 23rd, and continued on Friday, 25th, and Saturday, 26th June, 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the May Monthly Meeting. Bargrave organ. Sellindge. Lower Halstow. Library; hot plate. S. Thackray. Mr. Staple. Seasalter. Cathedral boilers and Choir heating. Insurance of box for communion breads. Cathedral plate insurance. Cathedral flowers. Midday communions. Sacrist's requisition for cassocks. private meeting. Precincts roads. Mr. Gilbert's reminiscences. Cloister garth. King's School commutation and new classrooms. St. Benet, Stepney. Burgate 18. Choir School; Halford Bequest. Cathedral Stone for Walsingham. Photographs and drawings by George Austin. St. Michael's, Sittingbourne - chancel repair. Stone-in-Oxney. Precincts 23. Mr. Helmore. Chapter accounts. Appropriation account. Budget 1937/8. Corporators' drawings. Adoption of accounts. Cathedral alms fund. Precentor's and Sacrist's account. Residences. Statutes. Organist's requisition. Precincts 19 and 21. Precincts 26.