Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Sanatorium(2)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(2)
- Halford Bequest Fund(2)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Commutation scheme(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cloisters(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Friends(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Offertory Fund(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes--Dissolution of the Dean and Chapter(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Wax Chamber(1)
- Canterbury French Church(1)
- Canterbury. Parish of St. Gregory's(1)
- Cong d'Elire(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Laboratory(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)--Walpole Collection of Manuscripts(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(3)
- The Deanery(3)
Minutes of the continuation of the February Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 6th March 1937. The following items were discussed - Cathedral Organ. King's School Dining Hall, Finance etc. Mr. Helmore, Precincts 26. Report of the Seneschal (Sir Charles Peers; see item UKC/JOH/CHAP : : 2041), including Great Cloister, 14th Century Colour Work; Undercroft of Library; Undercroft of Dormitory, North End; St. Thomas's Chapel, Marble Paving; Almonry Gateway. Precincts 19. Office Hymns, Saints' Days. Periods of Residence. Diocesan Registry. Living of Stone-in-Oxney. S. Mary, Milton Regis. Precincts 11C. Mowers. Tithe (E. Willson; H. P. Player). Burgate 15B. King's School Classrooms; Payment. Coronation Service. Song School. Procession of Witness.
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 24th April 1937, and its continuation on Monday, April 26th. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting. Coronation Service. Livings - Stone-in-Oxney, Lower Halstow. Pillar in Crypt. Stand for Archiescopal Cross. Cathedral boilers; fuel oil. Cleaning of the font. Sacrist's requisition forms, and music account. Oak benches. Undercroft of Library. Undercroft of Dormitory - north end. Almonry Gateway. Shields on the roof of the Chapel of Edward the Confessor. Tomb of Archbishop Courtenay. Precincts 3. Tomb of Henry IV - removal of railings. Great Cloister. Wax Chamber. Choristers Blundell and Johnson. Choir School fees. Instrumental music tuition fees. Burgate 20 - Messrs. Carver and Staniforth. Sun Street 20A - top flat. Postern key. St. John's Audit. King's School - commutation. Mr. Helmore and extension of classrooms. Confirmation of contract for new classrooms. Choir School.
Minutes of the May Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 29th May 1937, and its continuation on Saturday, June 5th. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting. The late Dr. Bickersteth. Lower Halstow. Stone-in-Oxney. Cathedral Boilers. Precincts 3. Tomb of Henry IV. Choir School Fees. St. John's Audit. King's School Commutation. Sun Street 17. Forrens 3. Tithe payment for collection of arrears. Choir School. Mr. Helmore. King's School Laboratory. Change of financial year. Chapter House - additional window. Undercroft of Library - fireproof ceiling and lighting. Cupboard in south aisle of Choir. Cathedral plate valuation. Bell Harry, floodlighting. Cathedral keys - Mr. Playfoot. Library request for hot plate. Paddock Wood. Sellindge: application for grant. Milton Regis: main drainage. New Church in Canterbury. Land tax, Precincts 15. Supplementary Pension, Dean and Canons. Forrens 3 and other properties. Tomb of Archbishop Courtenay. Precincts 19. Green Court properties. Forrens 3 and Precincts 23. Precincts 6 and Palace Street 29. Precincts 11A and 21. Precincts 18. Appointment of Precentor. Appointment of Sachrist. Brenchley Parsonage key. Postern key. Choir School, day boys. Nave organ. Workmen's outing. S. Thackray. New Statutes and Honorary Canons. J. Meikle. Seasalter. Silver Lamp, Holy Innocents. Property owners' liability insurance. Accounts. Mr. Harmer. Red Ensign. Palace Street 52. French Church.