Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Thefts and Vandalism(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Casaubon, (Florence Estienne) Meric, Mr., 1599-1671 (scholar and divine)--Portrait(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Cathedrals Measure, 1931(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(2)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 16th July 1937. The following items were discussed - Chapter accounts. Seasalter. Cathedral roof damage - property owners' liability. Choir School - work attributable to day school; heating; equipment; fees, Peaks-Wood; refrigerator of larder. Assitant Master. Allocation of duties, Precentor and Sacrist. Cathedral Choir heating. Processional cross, and nave altar cross and candlesticks. Portrait of Archbishop Howley. Stanhope exhibition. Application for Miss Stead. Buffs Fund. Christ Church gateway - lighting. Burgate 15. Precincts 6. Precincts 21. Broad Street 81. Precincts 11E.
Minutes of the July Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 31st July 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the St. John's Audit, the Private Meeting of 1st July, and the Special meeting of 20th July. Library hot-plate. Precincts 19. Burgate improvement scheme. Mint Yard Gate. Use of St. John's Chapel. Next Chapter meeting. Cathedral roof damage -- property owners' liability. Fees, Choir School - Peaks-Wood. Allocation of dutues, Precentor and sacrist. Cathedral Choir heating. Processional cross; and nave altar cross and candlesticks. Portrait of Archbishop Howley. Christ Church Gateway - lighting. Burgate 15. Precincts 21. Broard Street 81. Precincts 26 and 27 - lease; plans; panelling; Mr. Helmore's removal expenses. Stone-in-Oxney. Lower halstow. Halford bequest. Trust deed - box for communion breads. Office of Treasurer. Safe in Treasury. Faversham Voluntary Church rate. Choir School - assistant master; doorhandles; headmaster's expenses; aga cooker; tables and benches; 11th-century stone.