Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(4)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Thefts and Vandalism(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Offertory Fund(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral. Friends--Offices(1)
- Canterbury City Council--Town Planning Scheme(1)
- Canterbury. Parish of St. Gregory's(1)
- Casaubon, (Florence Estienne) Meric, Mr., 1599-1671 (scholar and divine)--Portrait(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Cathedrals Measure, 1931(1)
- Governors of Queen Anne's Bounty (Great Britain)(1)
- Howley, William, Rev., 1766-1848 (archbishop of Canterbury)--Portrait(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Laboratory(1)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 14th May 1937. The following items were discussed - Sun St. 17. Forrens 3. Tithe - payment for collection of arrears. Choir School. Mr. Helmore. King's School laboratory. Change of financial year. Chapter House - additional window. Undercroft of Library - fireproof ceiling and window. Cupboard in south aisle of Choir. Cathedral plate valuation. Bell Harry flood-lighting. Cathedral keys - Mr. Playfoot. Library - request for hot plate. Paddock Wood. Sellindge - application for grant. Milton Regis - main drainage. Choir School fees - S. Thackray. New Church in Canterbury.
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 16th July 1937. The following items were discussed - Chapter accounts. Seasalter. Cathedral roof damage - property owners' liability. Choir School - work attributable to day school; heating; equipment; fees, Peaks-Wood; refrigerator of larder. Assitant Master. Allocation of duties, Precentor and Sacrist. Cathedral Choir heating. Processional cross, and nave altar cross and candlesticks. Portrait of Archbishop Howley. Stanhope exhibition. Application for Miss Stead. Buffs Fund. Christ Church gateway - lighting. Burgate 15. Precincts 6. Precincts 21. Broad Street 81. Precincts 11E.
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Saturday, 14th August 1937. The following items were discussed - Precincts 3. Precincts 19. Precincts 26 and 27. Treasury. Mr. Helmore and rent in advance. Choir - room over Treasury; grand pianos; grand piano and room over treasury. Halford bequest - Mr. Sidney Dale; Stocks; Mr. Pembrook's letter, 11th August. Precincts 16; Meister Omers. Palace Street 29; Burgate improvement scheme. Christ Church gate. Precincts 14. Burgate 67. Choir School - sports ground; Mr. Charles' board; Rev. C. F. Pare's agreement; division of garden; medical attention; matron and staff; boarders and new boys; equipment; food contracts. St. Gregory-the-Great.
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 15th October 1937. The following items were discussed - Bell Harry tower - turrets. Precincts 18. Precincts 19. Precincts 21. Precincts 18 - school bell. Seasalter. Cathedral oil burners. Clergy Discipline Act, 1892; and Benefices (Ecclesiastical Duties) Measure, 1926. Old Choir School grand piano. Estates Committee. Mr. Pare's salary - dissection. Chapter finance. Minor canons and organist's fees. Includes pencilled annotations and doodle.