Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(4)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Minor(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral. Friends--Offices(2)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(2)
- Halford Bequest Fund(2)
- Aylsham, Kent (England)--Conveyance of Mines and Mineral Rights(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Offertory Fund(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Tithe Redemption Stock(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral--Request for Cathedral Stone(1)
- Canterbury City Council--Town Planning Scheme(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Cathedrals Measure, 1931(1)
- Ecclesiastical law--Great Britain--Leasing Acts(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), New Dining Hall(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(4)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 17th June, 1938. The following items were discussed - Choir School - Laundry account; Account for fees; Day-boys and Sunday breakfasts; Mrs Peakes Wood and arrears of fees; Inspection of Choir School by Board of Education; Erection of bell; Choir School Committee Meeting; [Mr. Charles' resignation]; Mr. Charles' furniture and fittings. Increase of Rent and Mortgage Restrictions Act, 1938. Mint Yard Gate Key. King's School - interest of monies advanced by the Chapter. Meister Omers Wall. Tenterden Vicarage. Shield of Stephen Langton. Expenses of Special Services. Tablets of Saravia and Colfe. Chapter investments. Precentor's and Sacrist's accounts. Sun Street 17. Mrs. Ferguson. Precincts 11B. Gatekeeper. Workmen's outing. Plumber apprentice. Auditing of Chapter books. Burgate 34B. Office typewriters. Mr. Charles' wedding fees. One-way traffic. Precincts 17. Hales Memorial.
Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 25th March, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the February Monthly Meeting - Precincts 29; Saxon pocket sundial; Burgate 21A - Mr. Chissell; Undercroft of Howley Library; Christ Church Gateway; Vergers' gowns. Pigeons. Salary of Organist. Salary of Precentor. F. J. Millen. Halford Bequest. Burgate 11/12. Burgate 21C. Palalce Street 44. Rev. G. W. Lampe. Meister Omers. Living of Deopham. Q.A.B. (Powers) Measure, 1937. East Horsley, sale of [Cromwellian] flagons. New Statutes. New Music. Cathedral key and postern keys. Hammond organ wiring. Office duplicator. Letter of thanks from Miss Poole.
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Saturday, 14th August 1937. The following items were discussed - Precincts 3. Precincts 19. Precincts 26 and 27. Treasury. Mr. Helmore and rent in advance. Choir - room over Treasury; grand pianos; grand piano and room over treasury. Halford bequest - Mr. Sidney Dale; Stocks; Mr. Pembrook's letter, 11th August. Precincts 16; Meister Omers. Palace Street 29; Burgate improvement scheme. Christ Church gate. Precincts 14. Burgate 67. Choir School - sports ground; Mr. Charles' board; Rev. C. F. Pare's agreement; division of garden; medical attention; matron and staff; boarders and new boys; equipment; food contracts. St. Gregory-the-Great.
Minutes of the September Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Tuesday, 5th October 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the July Monthly meeting. Stone-in-Oxney. Precincts 3. Precints 19. Precincts 26 and 27. Treasury. Halford bequest. Christ Church Gate. Precincts 14. Burgate 67. Choir School - Mr. Charles' board etc.; the Rev. C. F. Pare's agreement; division of garden; medical attention. St. Gregory-the-Great. King's School - contract for dining hall, and commutation. Canterbury Education Committee. Preparatory Schools' Service. Burgate 13. Burgate 28. All Hallows, Lombard Street; 22 Lime Street. Manor of Aylsham. Brenchley. Land at Seasalter. Cathedrals Measure 1931 - publication of accounts. Friends of Canterbury athedral banner. Choir School piano. Binding of Choir Music. Gift of cathedral stone. Wax Chamber. The litany. Gift of grand piano. Gifts from Women's Guild.