Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Bedesmen(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Christ Church Gateway(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- type script(1)
- The Deanery(1)
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 14th July, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting - Report of Sir Charles Peers; Meister Omers window; Precincts paths and roads; Sellindge Chancel. Car parking. Floodlighting. Monkton Chancel. Tunstall Glebe. Burgate 32. Fire hose. Ashford Choral Society. Simon Langton Girls' School service. Lighting Choir after services. Arrangements during vesturer's absence. Statutes. Palace Street 44. Scouts' equipment. Choir School.