Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts--Tree of Heaven(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral. Friends--Offices(1)
- Governors of Queen Anne's Bounty (Great Britain)(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(2)
Minutes of a Special Meeting of the Chapter, held on Tuesday, 20th July 1937. The following items were discussed - Processional cross. Canon Gardiner's pension. Choir School -- heating; accounts; assistant master. Burgate improvement scheme. Mr. Harmer. Workmen's compensation - clerks of works. Palace Street 52. Meister Omers, Precincts 16. Mint Yard Gate. Organ in St. John's Chapel. Littlebourne Chancel. Postern key. Cathedral guides. Confirmation of orders. Choir heating. Stone-in-Oxney. Lower Halstow.
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Saturday, 14th August 1937. The following items were discussed - Precincts 3. Precincts 19. Precincts 26 and 27. Treasury. Mr. Helmore and rent in advance. Choir - room over Treasury; grand pianos; grand piano and room over treasury. Halford bequest - Mr. Sidney Dale; Stocks; Mr. Pembrook's letter, 11th August. Precincts 16; Meister Omers. Palace Street 29; Burgate improvement scheme. Christ Church gate. Precincts 14. Burgate 67. Choir School - sports ground; Mr. Charles' board; Rev. C. F. Pare's agreement; division of garden; medical attention; matron and staff; boarders and new boys; equipment; food contracts. St. Gregory-the-Great.