Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Friends(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(2)
- Halford Bequest Fund(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cloisters(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Corona Undercroft(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Offertory Fund(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Cricket pitches(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(2)
- The Deanery(2)
Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 20th March 1937, and of its continuation on Wednesday, 24th March. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the February Monthly Meeting. Statutes. Stone-in-Oxney. Mr. Helmore and Precincts 26. Burgate 18 - Shields. Burgate 20 - Hanging Sign. Palace St. 44. Forrens 3. Land at Seasalter. Sopley Glebe. Coronation Service. Chorister Blundell. Private Meeting. Kent County Agricultural Society Show. Exhibition for Housing and Nursery Schools. Tithe (Mrs. Stewart). Messrs. Webb and Co's Account. Portrait of Dr. Sheppard. Edward the Confessor Chapel. Tomb of Henry IV. Painting of St. Christopher. East End of Crypt. Tomb of Archbishop Courtenay. Wax Chamber Door. Precincts 3. King's School and Chapter Annual Grant. Almonry Gate. St. Barnabas, Bethnal Green. Levelling of the Cloisters. Mr. Helmore. Monastic Registrars. Tithe (G. C. Hogben). Choir School.
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 24th April 1937, and its continuation on Monday, April 26th. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting. Coronation Service. Livings - Stone-in-Oxney, Lower Halstow. Pillar in Crypt. Stand for Archiescopal Cross. Cathedral boilers; fuel oil. Cleaning of the font. Sacrist's requisition forms, and music account. Oak benches. Undercroft of Library. Undercroft of Dormitory - north end. Almonry Gateway. Shields on the roof of the Chapel of Edward the Confessor. Tomb of Archbishop Courtenay. Precincts 3. Tomb of Henry IV - removal of railings. Great Cloister. Wax Chamber. Choristers Blundell and Johnson. Choir School fees. Instrumental music tuition fees. Burgate 20 - Messrs. Carver and Staniforth. Sun Street 20A - top flat. Postern key. St. John's Audit. King's School - commutation. Mr. Helmore and extension of classrooms. Confirmation of contract for new classrooms. Choir School.