Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(3)
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(3)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(2)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Commutation scheme(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Offertory Fund(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes--Dissolution of the Dean and Chapter(1)
- Canterbury French Church(1)
- Canterbury. Parish of St. Gregory's(1)
- Cong d'Elire(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Laboratory(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)--Walpole Collection of Manuscripts(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
- type script(3)
- The Deanery(3)
Minutes of the February Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 27th Ferbuary 1937. The following items were discussed - Matters arising out of the Minutes of the January Monthly Meeting, namely - Willesborough. Statutes. Recitation of the Psalter. Report of the Estates Committee on the Following - Precincts Nos. 6, 16, 24, 26 and New Classrooms. Stone-in-Oxney. Guiding Permit for Cathedral. Precincts 14E, Starrs House, No. 2. Paddock Wood. Cathedral Boilers. Burgate 15B. New Classrooms, Payment for. King's School Mintyard Building. Meister Omers Wall Paintings. A. G. Baker, Coaching Fee. Valuation and Insurance of Plate in Cathedral. Cathedral Inventory. Tithe, A. Mitchell, Stone-in-Oxney. C. Ingleton, Minster Sheppey. William Gardner, Pension. Mr. Harvey, Letter of Thanks. Precincts 4. Also discussed were extracts from the minutes of a Council Meeting of the friends of Canterbury Cathedral touching on the following issues - Slope to Great Cloister. Shields on the roof of Edward the Confessor's Chapel. Canterbury Festival, 1937. Undercroft of the Dormitory. Additional Office Accomodation. Tomb of Henry IV. Great Cloister - 14th Century Colour Work. Wax Chamber - Special Door. Pinnacles on Central Tower. Buttresses on South Side of Nave. Almonry Gateway. South-West Transept - South Window. East End of Crypt. Also discussed - Meeting with Sir Charles Peers. King's School Dining Hall. The meeting to be resumed Saturday, 6th March, 1937.
Minutes of the continuation of the February Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 6th March 1937. The following items were discussed - Cathedral Organ. King's School Dining Hall, Finance etc. Mr. Helmore, Precincts 26. Report of the Seneschal (Sir Charles Peers; see item UKC/JOH/CHAP : : 2041), including Great Cloister, 14th Century Colour Work; Undercroft of Library; Undercroft of Dormitory, North End; St. Thomas's Chapel, Marble Paving; Almonry Gateway. Precincts 19. Office Hymns, Saints' Days. Periods of Residence. Diocesan Registry. Living of Stone-in-Oxney. S. Mary, Milton Regis. Precincts 11C. Mowers. Tithe (E. Willson; H. P. Player). Burgate 15B. King's School Classrooms; Payment. Coronation Service. Song School. Procession of Witness.
Minutes of the May Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 29th May 1937, and its continuation on Saturday, June 5th. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting. The late Dr. Bickersteth. Lower Halstow. Stone-in-Oxney. Cathedral Boilers. Precincts 3. Tomb of Henry IV. Choir School Fees. St. John's Audit. King's School Commutation. Sun Street 17. Forrens 3. Tithe payment for collection of arrears. Choir School. Mr. Helmore. King's School Laboratory. Change of financial year. Chapter House - additional window. Undercroft of Library - fireproof ceiling and lighting. Cupboard in south aisle of Choir. Cathedral plate valuation. Bell Harry, floodlighting. Cathedral keys - Mr. Playfoot. Library request for hot plate. Paddock Wood. Sellindge: application for grant. Milton Regis: main drainage. New Church in Canterbury. Land tax, Precincts 15. Supplementary Pension, Dean and Canons. Forrens 3 and other properties. Tomb of Archbishop Courtenay. Precincts 19. Green Court properties. Forrens 3 and Precincts 23. Precincts 6 and Palace Street 29. Precincts 11A and 21. Precincts 18. Appointment of Precentor. Appointment of Sachrist. Brenchley Parsonage key. Postern key. Choir School, day boys. Nave organ. Workmen's outing. S. Thackray. New Statutes and Honorary Canons. J. Meikle. Seasalter. Silver Lamp, Holy Innocents. Property owners' liability insurance. Accounts. Mr. Harmer. Red Ensign. Palace Street 52. French Church.