Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services--Broadcasts(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Thefts and Vandalism(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)--Walpole Collection of Manuscripts(1)
- type script(2)
- Precincts 22(2)
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 8th December, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of St. Catherine's Audit and of a weekly meeting held on December 1st (minutes not included in this collection) - King's School; Broadcasting. Recital of music. Crucufix. Cathedral heating. Organists' pensions. Broad Street 81. Funeral fees. Friends' Chronicle. Burgate 34A. Paddock Wood. Bell Harry [tower] and masons' work. Next meeting.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Tuesday, 19th December, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting. Crucifix. Archbishop's party. Broad Street 81. Organist's pension. Bell Harry [tower] and masons' work. Choir School heating. French Church. Damage in Cathedral. Walpole Collection. Broadcasting. Next meeting. The run of Cathedral Chapter Minutes in the Hewlett Johnson Collection ends here.