Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Minor(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. Catherine's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Governors of Queen Anne's Bounty (Great Britain)(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England)(1)
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury(1)
- type script(3)
- Precincts 22(3)
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 17th February, 1939. The following items were discussed - Caution money - Archdeacon Hardcastle. Eastry Chancel. South door of Cathedral. Living of Deopham, Norfolk. Precincts 12A. Precincts 10. Palalce Street 53. A. G. Baker - salary. Saxon pocket sundial. Burgate 21A - Mr. Chissell, dilapidations. St. Benet's Stepney - easement. Burgate 22 - Mr. Cheshire. St. Street 20 - Mr. Denne. Forrens garden - flowering cherry tree. Tithe Act 1936. Sun Street 14, 15, 16.
Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 25th March, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the February Monthly Meeting - Precincts 29; Saxon pocket sundial; Burgate 21A - Mr. Chissell; Undercroft of Howley Library; Christ Church Gateway; Vergers' gowns. Pigeons. Salary of Organist. Salary of Precentor. F. J. Millen. Halford Bequest. Burgate 11/12. Burgate 21C. Palalce Street 44. Rev. G. W. Lampe. Meister Omers. Living of Deopham. Q.A.B. (Powers) Measure, 1937. East Horsley, sale of [Cromwellian] flagons. New Statutes. New Music. Cathedral key and postern keys. Hammond organ wiring. Office duplicator. Letter of thanks from Miss Poole.
Minutes of the April Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Wednesday, 26th April, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the March Monthly Meeting - Deopham; Saxon pocket sundial; Rev. G. W. Lampe; Choir School. The Greater Chapter. Minutes of the Estates Committee, 14th April, 1939 - Christ Church Gate; Friends' Festival; Westcliffe Chancel; Air raid precautions. Ceremonial and use at the Eucharist. Installation fees. Seats in Cathedral for Bishops. Caution money. Burgate 12. Burgate 29/30. Sun Street 14/16. Bell Harry Tower. Salary of Precentor. Salary of Organist. Choir School piano. Number of lay clerks. Cathedral printing. Undercroft of Howley Library. Cathedral flowers. Choir School fees outstanding. King's School account. Rev. Dr. C. S. Phillips.