Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(2)
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Thefts and Vandalism(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services--Broadcasts(1)
- type script(2)
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Monday, 6th November, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting - Forrens scheme; Choir School, houseman; Refrigerator; Air raid warning; Organ; Bell Harry Tower; Chronicle of the Friends; Intercession Services. Burgate 23. Sun Street 20A. Sykes Charity. Choir School [cooking arrangements]. Nomination of candidates for Perker Exhibitions. Canonical houses. Statutes. Armistice Day. Remembrance Sunday. Chapter estate. Vacuum cleaner. King's School. Friends' postcard table.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 24th November, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting. Religious Drama Society. Sunday Evensong. Christmas services. Friends' Council; and Friends' Chronicle. Mr. Hart. King's School. Pension fund. Forrens scheme. Burgate 15A and B. Burgate 22. Broadcasting. Organ.