Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Church of England, Livings and Benefices(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Minor(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- type script(2)
Minutes of a Private Meeting of the Chapter, held on Thursday, 17th September, 1936. The following items were discussed - St. Barnabas, Bow - living. All Hallows, Gospel Oak, and Sheldwich - livings. Seasaler and Bramford - benefices. Appointment of Minor Canon Sacrist. J. H. A. Charles. Choir School sub-committee report.
Minutes of the continuation of the December Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 19th December 1936. The following items were discussed - King's School Electricity Cables. Sheldwich. Willesborough. King's School Finance etc.. Divisible Surplus. Private Accounts - Dr. Shirley. Pension Scheme. Clerk of Works King's School Classrooms. Ninfield Rectory. Canterbury Police and W. Gardner. Mr. G. T. Evans. Postern Key - Miss M. S. Coxe. Tithe - G. A. Mitchell. Burgate 10C. Cathedral Electric Wiring. Services, etc. Automatic Pump.