Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(2)
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury(2)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts--Tree of Heaven(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services--Broadcasts(1)
- Canterbury City Council--Town Planning Scheme(1)
- Irish Republican Army (I.R.A.)(1)
- Stone-in-Oxney and Appledore (England)--Union of Benefices(1)
Minutes of the May Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 27th May, 1939. The following items were discussed - Chapter accounts. Chancels Fund. Enthronement Fund. Dean's loan account. Plastic works in Cloisters. Appropriation accounts. Voluntary offerings. Choir School accounts. Budget 1939/40. Salaries of Precentor and organist. Corporators' drawings. Adoption of accounts. Precautions against [I.R.A.] bomb outrages. Minutes of the April Monthly meeting - Meeting of Greater Chapter; A.R.P. [air raid precautions] and W. Gardner; Seats in Cathedral for Bishops; Number of lay clerks; King's School accounts. Minutes of the Estates Committee - Precints 29; Vulcanizing machine; Cathedral fire-squad. Pathways. North entrance to the Choir. Collections for Church Schools. Use and Ceremonial. Weekly Chapter meetings.
Minutes of a Special Meeting of the Chapter, held on Tuesday, 20th July 1937. The following items were discussed - Processional cross. Canon Gardiner's pension. Choir School -- heating; accounts; assistant master. Burgate improvement scheme. Mr. Harmer. Workmen's compensation - clerks of works. Palace Street 52. Meister Omers, Precincts 16. Mint Yard Gate. Organ in St. John's Chapel. Littlebourne Chancel. Postern key. Cathedral guides. Confirmation of orders. Choir heating. Stone-in-Oxney. Lower Halstow.
Minutes of the Weekly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Friday, 24th November, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the previous weekly meeting. Religious Drama Society. Sunday Evensong. Christmas services. Friends' Council; and Friends' Chronicle. Mr. Hart. King's School. Pension fund. Forrens scheme. Burgate 15A and B. Burgate 22. Broadcasting. Organ.