Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Library(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Lay Clerks(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vestments(1)
Minutes of the St. Catherine's Audit and Chapter, 1939, held on Saturday, 25th, and continued on Monday, 27th, and Tuesday, 28th November, 1939. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the Weekly meeting of November 24th - Sunday Evensong; Services; Friends' Council Meeting; King's School. Distribution of Audit alms. Appointment of Reveiver [A. Sargent appointed]. Appointment of Treasurer [Canon Macnutt reappointed]. Cathedral Alms Fund. Librarian's report. Key audit. Sacrist's report. Appointment of Sacrist [Mr. Poole reappointed]. Precentor's report. Appointment pf Precentor [Mr. Poole reappointed]. Preachers' list. Music. Dr. Shirley was absent from Canterbury.