Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- King's School (Canterbury, England), Classrooms(1)
- World Conference on Faith and Order (2nd : 1937 : Edinburgh)(1)
- type script(1)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
- Canterbury Cathedral, Tithe Redemption Stock
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments
Minutes of a meeting of the Estates Committee, held on Friday, 16th October 1936. The following items were discussed - November Estates Committee. Financial Position and Grant to King's School. Mr. Helmore. Starr's House. Burgate 22. Precincts 6. St. Thomas's Chapel and North Alley of Cloister Cleaning. Almonry Gate and Norman Striacase Cleaning. Cloister Lighting. Queningate Old Gateway. Postern key. Burst Boiler. Special Collection. Tithe returns. Minor Canon J. W. Poole. Tithe Cases.