Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Pensions(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Seasalter Land Sale(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Tithes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Statutes(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Vestments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral. Friends--Offices(1)
- type script(1)
- The Deanery(1)
Minutes of the St. Catherine's Audit and Chapter, 1937, held on Thursday, 25th, and continued on Friday, 26th, and Saturday, 27th November, 1937. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the October Monthly meeting - Stone-in-Oxney; Fresco, Meister Omers; Precincts 19, iron grille; garden of Precincts 18; Exning with Landwade; Mr. Kelway, verger; Mr. Chambers, lay clerk. Lay Clerks' vestry and flower room. Extracts from Minutes of Friends' Council meeting - Precincts 3; cleaning of stone and marble; monument to Archbishop Morton. King's School commutation. Land at Seasalter. Tithe, Littlebourne. Precincts 14. Distribution of audit alms. Appointment of Receiver (T. K. Sopwith). Appointment of Treasurer (E. Hardcastle). Key audit. Cathedral alms fund. Dr. Sheppard's funeral expenses. Librarian's report. Precentor's report. Election of Precentor (J. H. A. Charles). Minor canons and period of appointment. Sacrist's report. Appointment of Sacrist (J. W. Poole). Friend's Council Meeting - Wax Chamber, safety of access; Christmas crib; levelling of the cloister garth, cleaning of west wall and treatment of ribs. King's School - headmaster's report. Kent and Canterbury Hospital. Application to keep dog. Forrens 4. Precincts 18 - dilapidations. Kneeling in choir. Cope chest. Committee of Ways and Means. Choir School Committee. New Statutes. All Saints, Maidstone; chancel. Special meeting.