Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury(1)
These filters define your current search;
click on a filter to remove. Or
Start a new search
- King's School (Canterbury, England)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Stained Glass
- Canterbury Cathedral, Properties--Leases and tenancies
- Canterbury Cathedral Library
Minutes of the December Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 31st December, 1938. The following items were discussed - Minutes of the St. Catherine's Audit. Minutes of the Estates Committee meeting - Burgate 19; Burgate 29/30. Choir School piano. Cathedral organ. P. J. Baker, lay clerk. A. J. Johnson, lay clerk. New lay clerk's conditions of service. Air raid precautions. King's School. Burgate 11/12. Sun Street 20A. Precincts 29.Ancient glass. Archbishop Hubert Walter chalice and paten. Saxon poxket sundial. Estates Committee. Inglis correspondence, Howley Library. January Chapter Meeting. Use of special prayers. Gate keys. Choir School - Mr. Hart; Mr. Pare. Cathedral heating.