Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(3)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Employees--Salaries(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- World War, 1939-1945--Civil defence, Canterbury(1)
- World War, 1939-1945--Evacuation of civilians(1)
- type script(3)
Minutes of a meeting of the Choir School Committee, held on Saturday, 29th November, 1938. The following items were discussed - Headmaster's report. Time of evensong. Holidays. Teaching staff. Domestic staff. Games field. Christmas fare. Finance. Future meeting.
Minutes of a meeting of the Choir School Committee, held on Tuesday, 7th February, 1939. The following items were discussed - Duckboards. Maid's room. Assistant-master's furniture. School Office Equipment. Successor to Mr. Link. A. R. P. (air raid precaution) arrangements.
- image unavailable