Search/browse theatre collections
Refine your search using these filters,
or supply your own search term or phrase.
- Canterbury Cathedral Precincts, Building Works and Repairs(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canons Honorary(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--Finances and Investments(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Cathedral Chapter--St. John's Audit(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Choir School(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Music(1)
- Canterbury Cathedral, Services(1)
- Halford Bequest Fund(1)
- type script(1)
- The Deanery(1)
Minutes of the May Monthly Meeting of the Chapter, held on Saturday, 28th May, 1938. The following items were discussed - Trial of organs. Choir School. Minutes of the April Monthly meeting. Position of Vice-Dean's substitute. All Hallows, Lombard Street. Door at north end of tunnel. Openings in Dormitory garden. Burgate 34B. Precincts 14B. Gatekeeper, Christ Church Gate. Chapter Office - A. G. Barker. Halford bequest. Great Cloister, west wall. Masonic installation. Matters arisinf from Residence. Dates of St. John's Audit, 1938.